This is the section of our website where parents can find more information about the federal programs in which the McDuffie County School District participates. Check here for updates pertaining to our Title I schools, federal programs procedures and other related information.
The following federal programs are administered through the Department of Curriculum & Instruction:
- Title I, Part A
- Title I Family-School Partnership
- Title I, Part C (Migrant Education Program)
- Title II, Part A
- Tirle III (English Learner & Immigrant Services)
- Title IV, Part A
- Title V, Part B
Other federal programs which supplement services provided by the district include:
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Carl D. Perkins Vocational & Technical Education Act
Use this form to provide feedback on our Title I documents.